This visit of Yogi is very important just because of The Taj Mahal is in discussion due to many controversial things and phenomena. In the booklet of the tourism department, there was a dispute about not including the Taj Mahal as well as.
Yogi adityanath (CM of uttar Pradesh) will see the taj mahal in the midst of disputes.
Yogi Adityanath will stay in Agra for eight hours, and he will spend thirty minutes in the Taj Mahal. the Yogi will also lay the foundation stone for many Pariyasanas in Agra today during this.
1. Yogi Adityanath paused photos with tourists during the Taj Mahal’s Deedar
2. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath returned from the Taj Mahal.
3. Yogi Adityanath arrives in the Taj Mahal campus, will spend thirty minutes
4. Yogi Adityanath, coming from Shahjahan Park to show Taj Mahal, arrived in a while
5. During the Yogi Adityanath tour, slogans of ‘Jai Shriram’ and ‘Vande Mataram’ were seen outside the Taj Mahal
6. Yogi Adityanath has reached the western gate of Tajmahal. Yogi Adityanath started a cleanliness campaign by placing a broom on the Western Gate.
7. Yogi leaves for Adityanath’s Kafila Pro-Poor Development Project after inspection of a rubber check dam project.
8. CM Yogi Adityanath, arrived at Agra, handed over the guard of honour to CM on the helipad. From here the rubber check dams will be inspected for the project.
9. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s helicopter land in Agra for a while
Start sanitation campaign
Officials of the ASI will show the presentation on the Taj. Before that, he will also visit Shahjahan Park nearby. Yogi will start big cleanliness campaign with 500 BJP workers and social workers near the western gate of Taj Mahal.
370 crore will be spent for development
The Chief Minister will visit all the places inside the Taj Mahal. He will also keep the cornerstone of the tourist route between Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. The state government has already announced that it will spend Rs 370 crore on development schemes for the promotion of tourism in TajJanagar.
Take a look at the issues related to Taj Mahal
This visit of Yogi is very important because the Taj Mahal is in discussion due to many controversial statements and phenomena. Initially, the booklet of the Tourism Department raised the controversy about not including the Taj Mahal.
After this, BJP legislator Sangeet Som had created a new controversy by describing the building as a dash of Indian culture. Rajya Sabha MP Vinay Katiyar of BJP gave this controversy more air, terming it as a ‘Tejo Mahalaya’.
Between this dispute, in Gorakhpur, the Chief Minister Yogi had described the Taj Mahal as a building made of blood-sweated Indians and called it a world class. Let us tell you that before becoming Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath had also spoken of changing Taj Mahal’s name in the interview given to ABP News.
Read here Yogi Adityanath’s Minute Minute Program
• The helipad-Nagar pala, Agra will arrive at 8 in the morning
• Inspect the rubber check dam project from 8.05 am to 8.15 am
• At 8.20 in the morning, Agra’s 11-staircase park will reach Helipad
• From 8.30 am to 9 am, Kachpura will reach the venue of the program which will lay the foundation stone of the project.
• Waya Agra Fort will arrive at Taj Mahal at the Western Gate at 9.10 am
• From morning 9.10 to 10 a.m. will be the inspection and cleaning campaign program of the Taj Mahal Western Gate Parking.
• From 10.05 to 10.20 in the Shahjahan Park will lay the foundation of the Rehabilitation of Shahjahan Park and Tourist Walkway
• Presentation of Taj Mahal Darshan and ASI through the Taj Mahal Western entrance from 10.35 am to 11.05 am
• The launch of the Children’s Painting Competition, New Swiss Cottage Worker at the Taj Mahal in Hotel Tajkheme from 11.10 am to 11.25
• Inspect the Mughal Museum Project from 11.30 am to 11.40 am
• Inspect artwork auditorium from 11.45 am to 12 am
• At 12.05 pm, the circuit house of Agra will be reached. Reserved till 12.30 pm.
• At 12.40 pm, GIC will reach a public meeting place on the ground. Here, the acceptance letters will be given to the beneficiaries of various projects like establishment of foundation stones/openings, farmers loan redemption, Prime Minister Housing Scheme, Swachh Bharat Mission, Ujjwala scheme under electricity connection, National Livelihood Mission and other schemes. After this, the Yogi will address the Jan Sabhas.
• Meeting between the officials of the Tourism Guild Association in Kitham Baal Park from 2.10 pm to 3.25 pm. After this, the press conference will do.
• From 3.25 pm to 3.55 pm, you will observe Kiteham Bird Sanctuary
• will depart from Agra at 4 pm for Lucknow